Hi Patrick,

It looks like you don't have your machine set up for command-line usage on
Mac (there's a page in Application Usage about this:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-program/Setup-for-MacOS-X#Setup-for-MacOS-X

If you've already done this then I'm not sure what the problem is. Do you
normally run LP from the command line on Mac?

Jon

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Patrick Schmidt <p.l.schm...@gmx.de>wrote:

> Hi Jon and Patrick,
>
> I found your script lily2image in the archives (
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general/41125) and tried
> it out. Unfortunately I got a bus error:
>
> patrick-schmidts-computer:~ PLS$ lily2image -r=72 -f=png
> /Users/PLS/Music/LilyPond/Test/Minimalbeispiele/tie.ly
> Output format is png...
> Resolution set to 72 DPI...
> lilypond --format=png -dresolution=72 tie.ly
> GNU LilyPond 2.13.3
> /Users/PLS/bin/lily2image: line 559:  7239 Bus error               lilypond
> --include=$HOME --format=png -dresolution=$resolution "$srcfile"
> lilypond failed - lily2image aborting
>
> netpbm is installed. I installed it via sudo port install netpbm so I
> should have netpbm version 10.26.61. (Mac OS X 10.4.11)
>
> Maybe you have an idea of what could have gone wrong. (I also tried it with
> LilyPond 2.13.4. Same result.)
>
> Thanks for any hint.
> patrick
> --