On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 6:16 PM, Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
<lilypondt...@organum.hu> wrote:
>> The 2.13.4 default install dir is now C:\Program Files\GNU_LilyPond and
>> not C:\Program Files\LilyPond...
>
> Who invented this stupidity? Is there a nonGNU lilypond? Is GIMP installed
> in GNU_IMP?
> Why people always have the temptation to break things that work perfectly?
> OMG.

Actually, I first noticed it with Neil's temporary 2.13.4 mingw build,
back in July. I can't find any trace of this pretty_name change on
Jan's Github repo, I assume it's just some temporary whimsical idea
from either Graham or Neil :-)

Since it breaks LilyPondTool's default configuration, I believe it
would be wiser to revert this change, unless there's a more compelling
reason to keep it.

Regards,
Valentin