I hadn't read the LM for some time and thought it would be nice to see how it was doing. I started reading the 2.12 version and was wonderfully surprised by the Introduction which gives great history and context to understand the rest. I saw one document issue I thought I might bring up with the editors, so checked the 2.13 LM to see if it was already dealt with before I bothered people with something that had already been fixed. To my surprise, I couldn't find the section. I thought maybe it moved to essay, but that's different content. Does it still exist somewhere? If not I recommend everyone go and read it while you can;)

Patrick