On 02/02/2010 04:15 AM, Valentin Villenave wrote:
As far as I'm concerned: LilyPond is Free Software, Score is not. Period.

Yes, I agree.   However, one of the claims made in the discussion was
that publishers can work with a Finale file and convert it to work with
Score but this is not possible with Lilypond.  So the issue is that if
you create your own music and submit a Lilypond file to a potential
publisher,  they may not want to work with it.  I have no experience
with this so I really don't know.  I guess the question is how many
publishers are still using Score?

--
Bob Wooldridge
bob...@kc0dxf.net