Tim,

All you need to do is include that code somewhere in your file, and
then use \override in your \global section to activate the code that
Robin wrote. I've attached a file including all the code that I
currently have for Sacred Harp-style repeats.

I'm still working on other details of Sacred Harp-style engraving, but
these repeats go a long way towards making your music look
traditional.

-Leland