Hi Jan,

Thanks for the kind words, -- it's good to have the presentation is blessed by the Founding Father.

And for those who cannot make it or are too lazy
to travel to Canada, will your presentation or
paper be available online?

Yes. Of course, I will put the slides up for everyone, not just those in the room. And I will post a summary of any interesting discussion that might develop (in the Q&A section possibly).

Also, we are preparing to have a paper published on the subject; so it will have actual flowing language, not just bullet points.

Boris