Am Sonntag, 25. Juli 2010, um 15:52:42 schrieb Xavier Scheuer:
> 2010/7/25 Reinhold Kainhofer <reinh...@kainhofer.com>:
> > Unfortunately, StaffGroup, ChoirStaff, etc. don't work with that
> > method, you have to add the engravers manually to the top-most staff
> > of that group.  This again, will probably break with hara-kiri staves
> > that are not drawn when they contain only rests...
>
> Are you sure of that?

Yes, see the attached sample file. I have tried adding the engravers globally
to StaffGroup and PianoStaff in a \layout block, as well as manually to a
ChoirStaff using an explicit \with. Neither of them works, the marks are
always placed at the very top of the score...
The only way to get it to work was to explicitly assign it to a staff...

Cheers,
Reinhold
Reinhold Kainhofer, reinh...@kainhofer.com, http://reinhold.kainhofer.com/
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886

mm = \relative c'' {c4 \mark "Test" c c2 |
  d1 |
  \tempo "Allegro" 4=120
  f1 |
  e4 d2 c4 |
  \mark #'default
  b1 \bar"|."
}

defs = \with {\consists "Mark_engraver" \consists "Staff_collecting_engraver"}

\score { <<
  \new StaffGroup {<<
      \new Staff \mm
      \new Staff \mm