Hello,
  In NR, I discovered a problem concerning tagging. If I remove multiple tags,
it will wolk perfectly; however, the opposite way is not available (at the very
bottom of the tagging section). I'd like to make parts for my overture, which
already contains many midi tags. I want to nest tags to differ score and parts.
But Lilypond will report error if I use \keepWithTag #'score #'part (the
#'score is used to differ #'midi, and the opposite way of #'part is #'full);
and when I use \keepWithTag #'score \keepWithTag #'part, the output is messed
up. How can I do? Must I make another copy of the score and remove all tags
except those for making parts?
Regards
Haipeng