Thanks James, but it doesn't work. Probably I'm doing it wrong but if I
\hideNotes I end up with different problems.
One, If I use different voices, the glissando stays hidden. The other thing
its that the note placement in the bar is altered and I don't want that. I
need the 1st tempo in the first tempo but arriving to the note with (lets
call it) an "expression glissando".

%%% A more accurate example of what I need ;) %%%

relative c''={
key g \major
time 4/4
g1 \breathe | \glissando a8 a4 a8 a4 \bar "|."
}

Thanks again!
tdy