I got the following reply from the other list.  But I'm still getting
errors.  Can anybody on this list tell me what the problem is?

Seth Williamson

I am still getting errors.  I cut and pasted your line into "Path to
LilyPond binary":

Error running external command
See the activity log about the problem
Cannot run program "/Applications/LilyPond\
2.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond" (in directory "/Applications"):
error=2, No such file or directory

Under Plugin Options, I have this as the "Path to LilyPond binary":

/Applications/LilyPond\ 2.app/Contents/Resources/bin

Under LilyPond command I have:

lilypond

Can you explain to me what's wrong about this and why I can't get the
program started?

Seth Williamson