Hey! Great Job! I will recomend these for sure, specially for those that
doesnt want to try lilypond cause they dont understand what compiling
something is.

If you dont mind I would like to live you and the comunity some idea, since
Im not a programmer or web maker...

What about makeing the text editor with a lilypond encoding like Emacs or
kate or what ever text editor with encoding capability?
I dont realy know if it is posible to do.
We all know lilypond is a Case Sencitive interpreter and that it have a lot
of commands and each have UpperCases and lowerCases its always something
nice to have an interpreter to know if we write the command the right way.
Or a way around would be to have a list of posible commands when ever a ' \
' apears.

Sorry If Im out of place! ;)

Again, Nice Job!!!
tdy.