Hi, i was looking in /usr/share/lilypond/2.12.3/ly/ and saw that there are
diferent standards..maybe you can use one file as a example and create your
own and save it as turkish.ly and then include it in lilypond file with
\include trukish.ly

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Adam Good <adamg...@adamgood.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I'm just now checking out LilyPondTool and have a couple of newbie
> questions regarding midi input.
>
> It looks like the Score Setup Wizard is the place to set up which
> language you would like the pitches to be notated as (cis vs. cs,
> etc). Ok fine but I would like to use my own pitch names since I'm
> marking up Turkish notation on a regular basis (as c# would be notated
> as "cb").
>
> So, is there any place handy I can get in to add my own pitch naming
> system? And midi input will use that naming system? I've snooped
> around but can't find any plugin config files. Hmmm.
>
> Frescobaldi does a great thing with Rumor Settings/Guile scripts to
> load...there I've been able to create my own names.
>
> As always thanks in advance for any advice.
>
> Adam

Nesmotren govori kao da mačem probada, a jezik je mudrih iscjeljenje. Izreke
12:18