I have an attached file that works very well, except (since I am not too
terribly familiar with this template) I am not sure where & how to insert
the commands for midi in all staves. If I can get that, then I will
have *exactly
*what I need. Thanks again for all the help.

--
In Christ,
Michael D

% **** This is a template for standard 4-part hymns. It contains most
% **** common options. Comment out the ones you don't need.

\version "2.8.0"
\include "english.ly"

#(set-default-paper-size "letter")
#(set-global-staff-size 24)
#(ly:set-option (quote no-point-and-click))

title = "Octoëchos ~ Hymns of the Resurrection"
subtitle = "Sticheron Template ~ Tone 1"
composer = "Vespers/Matins"
meter = "Tone 1"
arranger = ""
piece = "Kievan Chant"
poet = ""
translator = ""
musiccopyright = ""
textcopyright = ""

world = {
  \key g \major
  \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f

  \cadenzaOn
}

sop = \relative c'' {
  \world
  % Enter the music here.
  a2 b2 a\breve fs4 g fs e2 \bar "|"
  g\breve fs4 g2 a fs \bar "|"
  a\breve g2 fs \bar "|"
  g\breve fs2 g a g fs \bar"||"
  a\breve g2 fs e1 \bar"||"
}

alto = \relative c' {
  \world
  % Enter the music here.
  d2 g d\breve d4 g d e2 \bar "|"
  g\breve d4 g2 d d \bar "|"
  d\breve d2 d \bar "|"
  g\breve d2 d fs g d \bar"||"
  a\breve b2 b e1 \bar"||"
}

tenor = \relative c' {
  \world
  % Enter the music here.
  a2 b2 a\breve fs4 g fs e2 \bar "|"
  g\breve fs4 g2 a fs \bar "|"
  a\breve g2 fs \bar "|"
  g\breve fs2 g a g fs \bar"||"
  a\breve g2 fs e1 \bar"||"
}

bass = \relative c {
  \world
  % Enter the music here.
  d2 g d\breve d4 g d e2 \bar "|"
  g\breve d4 g2 d d \bar "|"
  d\breve d2 d \bar "|"
  g\breve d2 d fs g d \bar"||"
  a\breve b2 b e1 \bar"||"
}

verseOne = \lyricmode {
  \set stanza = ""

}

\markup {
  \column {
    \fill-line { \large \bold \title } % title
    \fill-line { \caps \piece               % piece
                 \caps \composer      % composer
          }
    \fill-line { \meter          % meter
                 \arranger           % arranger
          }
    \fill-line { " " \musiccopyright }

\score {
  \context ChoirStaff <<
    \context Staff = upper <<
      \context Voice =
         sopranos { \voiceOne << \sop >> }
      \context Voice =
         altos { \voiceTwo << \alto >> }

    \context Staff = lower <<
      \clef bass
      \context Voice =
        tenors { \voiceOne << \tenor >> }
      \context Voice =
        basses { \voiceTwo << \bass >> }

  \layout {
    \context {
      \Score
      % **** Turns off bar numbering
      \remove "Bar_number_engraver"
    }
    \context {

\markup {
  \normalsize {
    \fill-line {
      \hspace #3.0
      \line {
        \column {

      \hspace #3.0

\markup {
  \fill-line {
    " "
    \column {
      \small \caps \poet % poet
      \small \caps \translator % translator
  \fill-line { " " \small \textcopyright }
}

\paper {
  ragged-bottom = ##t
  top-margin = 0.25\in
  bottom-margin = 0.25\in
}

%{
  Source info goes here.
  “  ”   (real quotation marks for easy cut-and-pasting)
  © for cut-and-pasting.
  Revision history:
  3-23-06 Added licensing info, revised title layout system
%}