Reinhold Kainhofer <reinh...@kainhofer.com> escribió:

No, not easily. Currently, the callback function make-ottava-set for
OttavaMusic has it hardcoded to assign the ottavation properties to the staff:

thank you for the clarification, i'm not familiar with the source code (i'm not a programmer).

If you modify that function in scm/define-music-callbacks.scm to 'Voice
instead of 'Staff, then \ottava only applies to the current voice (which is,
however, probably now what we want by default).

i guess you meant that this is *not* what we want? it really isn't? i mean, if you instantiate two voices and put the \ottava indication only in one, i guess you only want the octave change only in that voice. not uncommon in piano music, among other cases.

best,

lj