@ Carl Sorensen
Wow, looks great :-), though I'd play the D° as following : xx0131 . Doubling the first note of the chord is better then the third of it, when it is possible. And it's even easier to take.

This is why I love open source, people really can contribute :-D.

@ Tim McNamara
Could you specify what you mean with fourth fingering? As I see it, as far as I've seen the pdf, the fourth fingering is doubling one of the notes of the chord, which is perfectly valid, and not playing a fourth note in the chord, as the previous version did, which resulted in a 7th. A regular C chord doubles the c and e too, a regular E even has 3 e notes.

grtz,
Bart

Op schreef Carl Sorensen <c_soren...@byu.edu>:
I've put together a proposed set of dim and dim7 fretboards.

You can download it at

ttredirects=0&d=1" target="_blank">https://sites.google.com/site/cdslilypond/docs/display-dim-fretboards.pdf?a

ttredirects=0&d=1>

or view it at