Hi Father,

It certainly looks like a path problem or maybe two problems.   "/python"
seems unlikely,  as does  "?usr/".

Try opening up the Jedit Plugins/Plugin Options window and navigate to
LilyPondTool Commands.   Check the entry for python.   If it says "/python"
as shown in your error message, try removing the "/".   Also check to see if
any of the other paths look suspicious.   Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Mike

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 8:23 AM, Father Gordon Gilbert <fatherg...@gmail.com