Am 08.04.2011 um 16:37 schrieb Ricardo Gabriel Herdt:

> 2011/4/8 Jan-Peter Voigt:
>> I ordered a (german) book on this topic, but that is not in stock right now
>> - so this book fills this gap really good.
>
> Which one?

Hello,

I ordered 'Chlapik, Herbert: Die Praxis des Notengraphikers.  1987, Ludwig
Doblinger' wich an editor I know recommended (with the advice: you don't have
to do it all that way, but it is a good roundup)
Well, Elaine Goulds book is from our days and not from the last century, where
computers where just beginning to draw musical notes ...

Cheers,
Jan-Peter