Hi folks,

is it possible to use the LaTeX font "Computer Modern SansSerif" (selected by
\sffamily in LaTeX) as Lyrics font in LilyPond? Probably it is possible, but
how (under Debian Linux).

I already know the commands to set the font because I already use it under
Windows sometimes. I use:

        #(define fonts
          (make-pango-font-tree "Adobe Caslon Pro"
                                "Adobe Caslon Pro"
                                "Adobe Caslon Pro"
                                (/ myStaffSize 20)))

I does not seem to be installed in the system because with "lilypond
-dshow-available-fonts any" I cannot find a font name like Computer Modern.

But how to address the LaTeX font under Linux?

Thanks
Dominic