Hey Janek,

I'm using the latest stable version (2.14?).

When I first tried to compile the file, I got at least a dozen messages
telling me that files were too old (probably because of the structure, with
lots of different files containing information, etc.) and I was a little
overwhelmed; I can't honestly say whether there was anything there about
convert-ly. I just tried converting again and this time I did find a
convert-ly message (in Dutch this time, for some reason), but to be honest
I'm SO not a programmer, and even if I had seen it the first time I would
have had no idea what to do, and would have asked for help anyway. I would
have needed a really dumbed-down message, like "This file is too old for
your current version of Lilypond; you need to use a feature called
'convert-ly' to update the file first. To find out how to use it, please
visit [link or reference to convert-ly manual]. Everything will be OK -
trust me."

Don't know if this helps, but I don't think there's a bug. It's probably
just me being either inattentive or scared of technology.

Brent.