Hi all,

I'm starting to learn Jazz guitar on my own, well, with a friend of mine
who'd be singing. I have no teacher, but I've noticed there are many, many
resources on the net.
I've found this
pdf<http://www.google.be/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guitarchordsmagic.com%2FUltimate-Guitar-Chord-Chart.PDF&rct=j&q=pdf%3A%20jazz%20guitar%20chords&ei=Ul0ZTryPNMme-wbStIXYBw&usg=AFQjCNGb9hc4kPDCHEYJd4JbKRXjuRpVZQ&cad=rja>,
which could be handy for learning the chords.
I've got some lead-sheets, but they do not show fretboards. As a beginner
I'd like to add them, rewriting the score. I've noticed the
predefined-fretboards.ly show one position of a chord in fretboard, so I
thought it would be a good idea to create a similar file, that would contain
the different positions of the chords.

But of course, since there is lilypond, and I suspect there must be
jazz-guitar players around that use lilypond, I was wondering if there isn't
such a file already. So, if there is somebody around who would be willing to
share his/her work, it would save me, and I expect others too, tons of time.

greets,
Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/