Hello,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: lilypond-user-bounces+james.lowe=datacore....@gnu.org
)[mailto:lilypond-user-bounces+james.lowe=datacore....@gnu.org] On
)Behalf Of James Harkins
)Sent: 03 August 2011 19:28
)To: Phil Holmes
)Cc: lily-users
)Subject: Re: ossia with signatures where needed
)
)At Wed, 3 Aug 2011 18:39:11 +0100,
)Phil Holmes wrote:
)> If you think it adds information not present in the LSR, please feel
)> free to add it.  Note that you will need to change the version
)> statement, AFAIK - the LSR still runs 2.12.2, I believe.
)
)Ah... I hadn't looked at the contributor interface. (BTW, the instruction
)page recommends leaving out \version altogether.)

yes because this is implicit I think when you cut/paste the snippet. It puts
some 'header' information around the snippet and at the moment the LSR is built
on the 2.12.2 code.

It won't hurt to put a version statement in and then comment it out -
especially if it only works on a later version of LP, that will at least help
the LSR people when they come to do the 'upgrade' to 2.1x stable in the near
future.

James

James