Neil,

Thanks for your answer. I knew there would be a way of doing it with
centering beams and so forth; trouble is I'm soo NOT a programmer and even
the simplest override often takes me a while to work out. If you have any
concrete examples of using these overrides for me, perhaps I could just
plug them in and tweak the numbers a little to suit my own situation? Do
you perhaps have any code you could send so I could have a fiddle?

Brent.