Hi Ádám,

this is quite weird. This code compiles fine. However, in my original score
> it doesn't work. After some more experimenting, I figured out that the
> problem is, that I have the \RemoveEmptyStaves in the \Staff context. After
> removing that, it compiled just fine. Maybe it's some bug. Anyway, the
> \RemoveEmptyStaves is not that important for this particular score, so I
> disabled it.

Could you try this with your original file?  (I can't think of an example
with \RemoveEmptyStaves to check it with.)  The function ly:stencil-scale
needs a stencil to work with (hence the error you were getting), and this
variant checks to see if we have one before calling it.

\override GrandStaff.SystemStartBrace #'stencil = #(lambda (grob)
     (let ((brace (ly:system-start-delimiter::print grob)))
       (if (ly:stencil? brace)
           (ly:stencil-scale brace 0.75 1))))

Hope this helps!

-David