Thank you very much!
Seems to work perfectly (so far - until we find something new ;-) )

Best
Urs

Am 22.05.2012 17:28, schrieb David Nalesnik:
Hi again,

    The problem happens when the variable "function" attempts to look
    up the procedure for 'control-points.  Each override you do is
    tacked onto the front of the alist and so the key we're looking
    for-- 'control-points -- is pushed further back.  You can see what
    I mean by changing cdr in the assignment for function (line 20?)
    to cddr for one override, cdddr for two overrides...  This will
    "fix" the problem--provided the overrides come after \shape ...
    (The reason why cdr is used in the first place is that the current
    override of 'control-points would be there at the head of the
    list, and you'd get "calculation-in-progress" instead of
    ly:slur::calc-control-points or whatever.)  I'll think about how
    to fix this and get back to you.

    Thank you for noticing this!!

OK, the solution is pretty straightforward: simply replace

(function (assoc-get 'control-points
                      (cdr (ly:grob-basic-properties grob))))

with

(function (assoc-get 'control-points
                      (reverse (ly:grob-basic-properties grob))))

Crisis averted! :)

-David