Il 29/07/2012 23:25, ivan.k.kuznet...@gmail.com ha scritto:

"Trevor Daniels"<t.dani...@treda.co.uk>  writes:

ivan.k.kuznet...@gmail.com wrote Saturday, July 28, 2012 9:27 PM

I started looking at the 2.14 documentation (the most
recent I could find at http://lilypond.org)

Please use the documentation for 2.15.41:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation

Thank you for directing me to the 2.15 documentation.
When when goes to http://lilypond.org/ and clicks on the
"Manuals" link, one is directed to "Manuals for LilyPond 2.14.2".

Could the maintainers of the page put a link to the
most current documentation here?

This is made on purpose: lilypond developers encourage users to use the stable version.

Unfortunately, currently the stable release cycle of lilypond is not fast.
Recently the policy for the release of 2.16 has been changed to make it faster (hopefully):
http://lilypond.org/~graham/gop/gop_3.html#GOP2_002d2b-_002d-Stable-2_002e16_002ex-releases-_0028dictator_0029

--
Federico