Dear community,
I know, off course, that the problem with articulations on tied notes is
not so important, I'm just curious and maybee I can understand a bit more
of the structure of Lilypond.
Could it be possible to generally and automatically avoid articulations of
the 2nd of two tied notes?
I tried it, unsuccessfully, with
tildeSymbol = { #(make-music 'TieEvent)   \once \override Script #'stencil
= ##f   }