Dear Thomas,
thanks for Your code!
I think the code is not the best for my special aim.
I just want to have a different time-signature style for a custom
percussion staff with 6 instead of five lines.
So, I just would like to change this special thing only in this staff. I
would like to do this in the "with" block, if possible.
The timesignatures itself are defined in a global variable.