Hello Wim,

Thanks for this fast and detailed answer, it is much appreciated!

I'll put your suggestions in practise.
As for the current numbering error, I can circumvent it temporarily by forcing
the expected numbers explicitly.

A nice day!

Regards,

PS> Is there some site where I could contribute the results of my Lilypondings,
such as the flute and bassoon parts of this Beethoven trio?

Bien à toi,
Bien à vous,

--

Jacques Menu