Hello,

I am just beginning to work on large, complex projects (e.g. multi-movement
scores with chorus and orchestra, with extensive tagging) in Lilypond, and
would like to get up to speed on current techniques for structuring
projects, such as producing multiple editions/versions from central source.
Can anyone recommend good resources/reading on this?

My immediate need, however, is to produce a part from Nicolas Sceaux's
score for Charpentier's "Noƫls pour instruments" H531 - I have a player who
needs the haute contre part in treble clef instead of alto. Does anyone
have experience with working with Sceaux's files in a Windows environment?
I'm fairly certain I can produce an individual part using the command line,
but I'm unsure of how to do this in Windows. Currently running Lilypond
2.16.0 with Frescobaldi 2.0.8.

Many thanks!
~Max DeCurtins