On 14 déc. 2012, at 10:13, Arle Lommel <fene...@gmail.com> wrote:

> MS,
>
> Thanks. I wanted to confirm that it is a bug before submitting. I've tracked
> down the cause (but not the solution) and will submit there.
>
> -Arle
>
> On 2012 Dec 14, at 10:07 , "m...@mikesolomon.org" <m...@mikesolomon.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On 14 déc. 2012, at 09:31, Arle Lommel <fene...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> [Trying again: for some reason this message was ignored by the list, so I'm
>>> trying without any attachments.]
>>>
>>> OK, one more issue (possible bug?) has arisen that I cannot diagnose.
>>> (Lilypond 2.16.1, Mac OS X 10.8.2)
>>>

>> Dear Arle,
>>
>> Please submit all bug reports to bug-lilyp...@gnu.org.
>> Alternatively, you can use the gmane bug reporter at
>> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.bugs.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> MS

Hey Arle,

Several members of the bug squad are experienced in working with people to
confirm that something is in fact a bug and write up a report.  If you have a
suspicion that something is a bug, don't worry about if it actually is one or
not.  The most important thing is to get the e-mail sent to the bug list - the
worst that can happen is that we create a tracker issue and then delete it once
we realize it's not a bug.

If, on the other hand, your question is of the nature "how do I do thing X"
then the user list is the most appropriate.

Cheers,
MS