  From: Arle Lommel
  To: Phil Holmes
  Cc: lilypond-user@gnu.org ; Trevor Daniels
  Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:54 PM
  Subject: Re: Resolving "cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction
notset"warnings

  Thanks.

  The (probably deserved) chastisement aside, finding things in the
documentation does require knowing how to find them. Finding even obvious
things in the documentation isn't always easy if you don't already know what to
look for. As I had spent some time earlier looking for this and not found it, I
can only state that it wasn't also terribly easy for me to find either.

  But that aside, I do appreciate the help.

  Best,

  ARle