Hi all,

I'd like to write down an alternate way of playing a chord for guitar. As
you all probably know, a note can be played at different frets/strings.
This makes no difference on a score, and with regular fingering notation
it's easy to describe, but how do I change it in a tablature? For example
for playing an 'e' on an 'a' string instead of the second fret of the 'd'
string. Lilypond defaults to the second fret on the d-string, how do I tell
lilypond to add nr 7 on the a-string instead?

and merry Christmas to all of course :-)

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/BartArt3D/169488999795102>
On Twitter <https://twitter.com/#%21/Bart_Issimo>
On Identi.ca <http://identi.ca/bartart3d>