Dear community,
when I compile the following file with latex and lilypondbook, it looks
quite strange.
There's is a break after every bar of the lilypond example.
I think it has to do with the input-command.
Here is the code of the latex-file:

> \documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{article}
> \usepackage[ngerman]{babel}
> \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
>
> \usepackage[paper=a4paper,left=20mm,right=20mm,top=25mm,bottom=25mm]{geometry}
> \input{./semester.tex}
> \author{Myself}
> \title{Examination \Semester }
> \date{ \Datummontag }
> \begin{document}
> \maketitle
> \begin{flushright}
> Name, Vorname:
> \end{flushright}
> \textbf{First exercise:}
> \begin{lilypond}
>  \relative { c d e f g2 e  g 4 f e d e2 c }
> \end{lilypond}
> \end{document}

And this is the code of the file semester.tex

\newcommand{\Semester}{Wintersemester 2012/2013}
> \newcommand{\Datummontag}{31.1.2012}

For compilation I use the following code: