I'm not sure if this the right place to ask this, but I'd be willing to send
somebody some money via Paypal to add the so-called "Haydn turn" (reversed
turn with vertical slash) to Lilypond. There were a couple of posts from
2009 on doing this, but in the current stable version of Lilypond the
resulting ornaments are off-center from their notes. Besides, Haydn is a
major composer, and this ornament is all over his keyboard works, so I think
it should be an official part of Lilypond. I have no idea how much work this
would take and what the going rate for a feature like this is.

Thanks,
Michael Rivers
michaeljriv...@gmail.com