Dear LilyPond users,

I believe I have encountered a complex bug involving the interaction
between horizontal brackets and outside-staff-priority. It is both obscure
and easy to work around, so it's not urgent, but I thought I would send it
here anyway.  It requires two files to reproduce. Rather than explain what
I was trying to do I'll simply paste in some tinyish examples that should
reproduce the bug (although they won't make any sense). (I am using
LilyPond 2.16.1 through Frescobaldi 2.08 on Ubuntu 12.10.)

"stylefile.ly":

 \version "2.16.1"

\layout {

\context {

\Voice

\consists "Horizontal_bracket_engraver"

"score.ly":

\version "2.16.1"

\include "stylefile.ily"

\include "stylefile.ily"

\relative c' {

c1-\tweak #'outside-staff-priority #1500 \startGroup c\stopGroup

}

The bug seems to be caused by the inclusion of the stylefile twice in the
score (this happens indirectly in my own files), however it only affects
horizontal brackets that I have tweaked the outside-staff-priority of
(nothing else, not even other horizontal brackets are affected). The bug
can be extended by adding extra \includes - each one will add another
bracket.

Regards,

Kevin Barry