I am working on a hymn project using shape notes. I noticed that the "mi"
head (the diamond) is wider than the others. The result is that when (using
aiken heads) I have a mi stacked on a do (diamond on triangle), the bottom
point of the diamond does not "sit" on the top of the triangle. This is
unattractive and is contrary to what I've observed in typeset shaped note
music. Is there a way to dynamically resize the notehead and/or is this
something that could be put in as a bug report/change request? The width of
the other shapes in Font Forge is 329 units while the diamond is 394 units
(the diamond needs to be 83.5% of its current width). Or, if anyone's
already tweaked their font files to accommodate, that would be great, too.

Thanks,

Carl Peterson