From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Newbie problems
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 06:38:03 +1000

Hi Nick,

>I don't know if you generated lilypond fully indexed PDF?  Will  v2.17.17
My habit with each new release of Lilypond is to create a fully indexed PDF
portfolio from the various PDF manuals (extending.pdf, internals.pdf,
learning.pdf, notation.pdf, snippets.pdf, usage.pdf, web.pdf), so that I can
easily search across all manuals at once. The portfolio for the latest
development version is here (56Mb in size):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmp05jee7icdfy6/Lilydoc-2.17.16.pdf

You need to use Adobe Reader 9 or later, as third party PDF readers can't cope
with PDF portfolios.