Federico,

Thanks, but I think you're answering a different question. my problem was in
retrieving attachments, not messages. The link for the attachment was in my
original post.

The error message comes from the GNU server:

The requested URL
/archive/html/lilypond-user/attachments/20130513/318d5cfd/attachment.png was
not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.14 Server at lists.gnu.org Port 80

Best regards,

Peter