On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Gilberto Agostinho <
gilbertohasn...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi David!
>
> I can't thank you enough for this! It works beautifully :) I already made
> some tests now and this is exactly what I needed.

I'm glad to hear this!

Just be aware that this workaround has its limitations.  Aside from the
fact that the number doesn't really denote repeats (which would only be an
issue with playback, I suppose):
(1) I didn't deal with the situation of a bar broken across a line;
(2) This will only work with single-bar repeats.

Limitation (1) really wouldn't be much of a problem.  Number (2), on the
other hand, would involve changes to the engraver itself.  (The code for it
is in scm/scheme-engravers.scm.)  I don't think this would be particularly
complex.

If you need this kind of functionality, just let me know!

Best,
David