  From: Joshua Nichols
  Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 5:25 PM
  Subject: A Question and Apologies

  First, I want to thank all who helped me with the hymn issue. I'm sorry for
my etiquette, and for any pestering I might have done to the mailing list.
Please accept my apologies; I promise to behave from now on!

  I would like to engrave a bracket (like a piano bracket) in a piece of organ
literature to indicate a manual shift across the board.

  Is this in the documentation anywhere? I'm still learning through it, so
synthesizing fine tweaks is still above me. Perhaps, has anyone else done this?

  Sincerely,

  Josh