From: lilypond-user-bounces+carsonmark=ca.rr....@gnu.org
[mailto:lilypond-user-bounces+carsonmark=ca.rr....@gnu.org] On Behalf Of
EdBeesley
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:38 PM
To: lilypond-user@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Beam groupings

Thanks Andrew I was going to do that but the whole part I'm writing has the
same beaming pattern throughout, so to keep it tidy I was hoping to avoid
doing it manually for every bar. And I figured I might as well try and
understand how it works now rather than later!

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 1:27 AM, Andrew Bernard [via Lilypond] <[hidden