"Phil Holmes" <m...@philholmes.net> writes:

> From: "David Kastrup" <d...@gnu.org>
>> Actually, I think it's about time to move the LSR to 2.16.
>

> We have had problems contacting the maintainer, otherwise would have
> tackled this.

Sigh.  We have a bunch of ailing infrastructure projects.  The LSR is
not in as bad a shape as Mutopia yet, but then it's closer associated
with LilyPond.  If we had a flood of LilyPond volunteers hammering at
our gates not knowing how to help the project, it would be worth
thinking of setting up new projects/websites taking off where the
previous volunteers managed to get them.

But it's not like the core project itself has enough people filling in,
like, on translations of the documentation.

--
David Kastrup