\ah = \set shapeNoteStyles = #'#(doThin reThin miThin faThin sol laThin
tiThin)

Use \ah wherever you would use \aikenHeads.

In my documents, since I *only* use Aiken heads, I do this:

\layout {
   \context {
  \Voice
  shapeNoteStyles = #'#(doThin reThin miThin faThin sol laThin tiThin)

Thus, every voice uses them by default.