On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Carl Peterson <carlopeter...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have something in development for #2 on Federico's list. I've parsed
> through enough of the texi2html script that I was able to insert CSS
> classes into the <body> tag that will allow me to color code each manual.

One thing that is very strange that I've noticed in working on this is that
if I modify Documentation/lilypond-texi2html.init (which impacts virtually
every part of the website) and build the documentation, nothing happens,
but if I change one of the stylesheets (which is a superficial thing that
does not, to my knowledge, impact the building of any other file), the
entire documentation gets rebuilt. This is backwards. When I've been
working on the lilypond-texi2html.init file, I've been having to go in and
touch one of the manual pages (usually changes.tely, since it's probably
the smallest and easiest to build) to get it to recompile that manual so I
can see what my changes did.

Carl