I need to define a multi-line tagline for our Mutopia Project scores.  The
scores can have user-defined values for global staff size, but the tagline
needs to be a fixed-fontsize markup block that doesn't scale with staff size.

One can set an absolute fontsize for markup, but I don't know of a way to set a
fixed pointsize (or \mm dimension) for spacing between lines in a markup column.
This causes the distance between stacked lines of text in a markup column to
scale relative to the staff size .
I wish to prevent this behaviour.  Help!

Snippet:

\version "2.16.1"
#(set-global-staff-size 40)
\markup{
  \column{
     \abs-fontsize #15
     %need a command to set absolute line spacing to a fixed number of points
or \mm between lines
     {"line1" "line2"}

Javier Ruiz-Alma