Hi, lilyponders:
Over the years (since lilypond v2.14) I have coded 25+ hymns for our choir. I
like to put them in book form.  Is there a lilypond-book template available
(compilable - just include my 25+ hymns)? I like to have title page, table of
content and each hymn starts on a new page.  If possible to have page number
for each hymn, but also have overall page number for the whole book.  I know it
is a tall request, but I have not done lilypond-book before. I have no
knowledge of laTex. Appreciate any help.
Emmanuel,
Ming