Thanks for the tips :-) . I noticed that the title of the first bookpart
got printed in the header of the second bookpart, when there wasn't a new
title defined. I chose not to print the title, and used:

title =""

in the subsequent headers of the bookparts

Which worked perfectly :-)

grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/