hi urs,

sure, but refactoring all the rests would be very difficult as the score is
already completely generated...we are hoping to simply make this change
when necessary on a case-by-case basis. any idea how to do so without
refactoring the entire score (there are 64 of them)?

casey

--
http://www.caseyanderson.com/ <http://www.caseythomasanderson.com/>
http://www.experimentalmusicyearbook.com/