On Tue, 11 Feb 2014, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

>  01,02,...09,10,11
>  in case of 11 pages, instead of
>  1,2,...,9,10,11 (as it is right now) which may result in non-canonic
>  ordering of files.

 I think this is too smart.  Just imagine that you have 99 images
 embedded in a web page.  Now add a single image, rerun lilypond, and
 suddenly you have to correct all image names to add another leading
 zero.

Then maybe always use a 3-digit number 001 ... 999
That should be sufficient in most cases? If not (!) the user could probably split the project in separate parts ?

I have never seen a 1000+ page score ... yet

--

MT