Hi all,

There seems to have been some discussion of issues related to page margins
on the list lately so perhaps it is timely to see if someone can help me
with a current headscratcher.

I'm trying to find a way to automatically centre each system in a score,
assuming ragged-right is true and one system per page.

At present I can only achieve this result by hand via markup commands. (see
attached file for example - also for an outline of what I'm after visually).

Ideally, I would like to be able to write a scheme function that could set
page margins on a page by page basis.

Is something like this possible within the bounds of lilypond's current
spacing and page-breaking routines?

thanks for your help,

piaras